PETITION TO PROTECT MILITARY
CHAPELS FROM DESECRATION
Dear [Rep/Sen] [First/Lastname]:
This urgent petition requests that you please co-sponsor and vote to pass several pro-freedom amendments to the NDAA, and protect military chapels, chaplains' and troops' religious freedom to oppose immorality.
Please re-introduce in the House or Senate Armed Services Committee the following Military Religious Freedom Amendments that would protect military chapels from desecration, and protect our troops right to a sacred worship space:
1) Protect military chaplains from being forced or pressured to participate in any ceremony or function that is against their conscience or religious beliefs.
2) Protect all our men and women in uniform from being discriminated against because of sincerely held religious beliefs opposed to homosexual marriage or transgenderism.
3) Stop removing sacred Christian or Jewish artifacts from public display on sacred altars in Protestant, Catholic, or Jewish, inside or outside chapel facilities.
Our founding fathers would roll over in their graves if they had learned YOU allowed Jewish, Christian or Catholic chapels to be desecrated, or any violation of the religious rights and consciences of American chaplains and troops.
Please pass these pro-chapel and stronger religious freedom amendments in the next NDAA.
- Please pass both pro-chaplain amendments to the next NDAA.
- Share this page with your friends and family so they can sign the petition as well.
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/prayinjesusname and let the world know you signed the petition.
- Support our efforts in defending religious freedoms.
“Our entire family is military veteran… and my 97 year old mother and I were blessed seeing your show on TV… we are very thankful for Christian brothers like you in this life that have the ‘grit’ to stand up for their beliefs & dedications with Jesus Christ like you have done…
About Dr. Chaps
Gordon James Klingenschmitt (aka “Dr. Chaps”) is the national TV show host of PIJN NEWS on the NRB network, affiliate faculty at Colorado Christian University, and the former Navy Chaplain who dared to pray “in Jesus’ name.” An ordained Pentecostal minister, he earned his PhD in Theology from Regent University and is ranked among “the top 1% most endorsed in United States for Preaching” by Linkedin in 2013. Learn More