PETITION TO STOP ENDA
"EMPLOYMENT NON-DISCRIMINATION ACT"
Dear Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Leader Mitch McConnell (via Congressman Gohmert):
I'm writing to ask you to OPPOSE AND FILIBUSTER the misnamed Equality Act, which sadly would create a massive explosion of litigation and force Judeo-Christian Business Owners to choose between violating their consciences or feeding their own families.
Not only does The Equality Act require co-ed bathroom sharing (cross-dressing men violating the privacy of women and girls), but this new version of ENDA broadly defines the phrase "sexual orientation" to include "gender," and "gender identity" as new federally-protected classes, and without specific definitions of those words it will codify federal protection of up to 547 types of sexually deviant behaivors, including:
- Incest - sex with one's offspring (a crime, of course)
- Necrophilia - sexual relations with a corpse (a crime)
- Pedophilia - sex with an underage child, another crime
- Zoophilia - bestiality, a crime in numerous states
- Voyeurism - a criminal offense in most states
Even worse, the legislation's vague language forcing women to share bathrooms with men, or costly shower modifications hurting business owners, resulting in an explosion of litigation, costing millions in lawyers fees, paid by Judeo-Christian Business Owners to homosexual complainers.
Why declare war on people of faith? Please oppose The Equality Act.
- Sign the petition to stop the "Equality Act" now!
- Share this page with your friends and family so they can sign the petition as well.
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/prayinjesusname and let the world know you signed the petition.
- Support our efforts in defending religious freedoms.
“Our entire family is military veteran… and my 97 year old mother and I were blessed seeing your show on TV… we are very thankful for Christian brothers like you in this life that have the ‘grit’ to stand up for their beliefs & dedications with Jesus Christ like you have done…
About Dr. Chaps
Gordon James Klingenschmitt (aka “Dr. Chaps”) is the national TV show host of PIJN NEWS on the NRB network, affiliate faculty at Colorado Christian University, and the former Navy Chaplain who dared to pray “in Jesus’ name.” An ordained Pentecostal minister, he earned his PhD in Theology from Regent University and is ranked among “the top 1% most endorsed in United States for Preaching” by Linkedin in 2013. Learn More